Wednesday, November 16, 2005
evidence to suggest people are getting stupider
10) "my humps" by black eyed peas
9) paris hilton
8) fox's arrested development series is cancelled
7) d4l's "shake that laffy taffy"
6) mcdonald's outsourcing drive-through employees in india. i'm lovin' it!
5) fox's family guy was cancelled and then brought back, only dumbed down a whole bunch
4) it's okay to elect a president that had cocaine issues, but let's crucify a supermodel [the very poster child for 90's heroin chic at that] for snorting some rails, everybody! people, she's a model.
3) michael jackson somehow hasn't just fallen completely off the radar
2) that cesarean sections are at an all-time high is somehow newsworthy. come on: scheduling a procedure to have your precious bundle removed under anaesthetic versus unexpectedly shitting a watermelon. you pick.
1) we wonder why we americans are so damned fat. the world's #1 sport is soccer -- ours entails sitting in a car for four hours.
Posted by P at 2:29 PM