Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Avast Ye!

Ahoy, me hearties! For a fortnight, I've been belayed me booty, the glorious Avastin. Aye, those scurvy swabs on the S.S. Blue Cross Blue Shield had pillaged me plunder, declarin' it worth too many Pieces of Eight and nothin' but Fool's Gold for a salty wench with a pox like mine. Shiver me timbers! I was left to walk the plank and descend to the depths of Davy Jones Locker!  Aye, 'twas a black day...

Cap'n Bill o' the fair ship Prentice battled those scalawags and raised the Jolly Roger, commandin' surrender of the treasure Avastin. On this fair day, we reveled in its riches, settin' sail for the calm winds o' the bonny Isle of Ned!

Gangway and God Speed! Arr...

1 comment:

Jamie D said...

Salty Wench would be a most excellent band name.

Glad to hear the good news!