i got one of these from my friend/co-worker in alabama today. i never usually reply, but today's friday so here goes...
1. First Name? paula
2. Were you named after anyone? paula was a groovy 70's name, and i have a greek aunt/cousin/something named polixeni, which is greek for paula.
3. Do you wish on stars? only shooting ones.
4. Which finger is your favorite? i like my big thumbs. they're fun.
5. When did you last cry? probably yesterday's oprah show. i cry daily watching oprah, but it's a little, weak, unsubstantial cry and not a good cleansing sob. i was sad to tears on sunday after the meetings, too... what's wrong with us?!
6. Do you like your handwriting? no. i hate writing anything. for some reason, my hands don't want to write what my brain is telling it.
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? [gagging] i wouldn't even eat lunchmeat when i wasn't a vegetarian.
8. Any bad habits? i have a lot of bad habits, so i make up for them by being compulsive and annoyingly organized with other parts of my life.
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? hm... hall & oates greatest hits double cd set?
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? maybe. i'm not always the most likable person.
11. Are you a daredevil? i'm not afraid to try new things, but i'm no stunt girl. health insurance is expensive and i've already jacked my body doing too many toe-touches to double-nines to the splits.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell? probably.
13. Do looks matter? only to an extent. there are so many people who are so damn sexy because their personality illuminates their "average" looks.
14. Where is your second home? i hate to say it, but probably the hampton inn in memphis.
15. Do you trust others easily? i really try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but in the end, i am the devil's notorious advocate.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? capscella was dope!
17. What class in school do you think is totally useless? despite my lackluster grades, i really think that all the classes gave me a decent potpourri of random knowledge.
18. Do you have a journal? http://phaneromania.blogspot.com
19. Do you use sarcasm? occasionally, but i'm more the type that just says exactly what i'm thinking, shocking or not. sarcasm is for scorpios. foot-in-mouth disease is for sagittarii.
20. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? i'm too little. i'd be squashed.
21. What do you look for in a guy? similar beliefs and values, love for me even when i make "chick farts," love of reading lots of books in bed, uncanny ability to make me spit coke all over his car from laughing, and a nice wiener. just kidding: diet coke in my sinuses really burns.
22. What are your nicknames? p, pp, peeps, peepers, pk
23. Would you ever bungee-jump? negative, ghostrider. didn't we already cover that?
24. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope.
25. Do you think that you are strong? sometimes.
26. Shoe size? 8
27. How many wisdom teeth do you have? none.
28. Who do you miss at this moment? i miss my siamese cat, oliver. he's in a porcelain urn on my bookshelf now.
29. Do you want everyone you send this to to send it back? why not?
30. What are you listening to right now? cars driving down my street.
31. What's the last thing you ate? soy milk and cereal
32. Who is the last person you talked to? jenna clifford on the phone about a one day college private camp.
33. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes -- one smart lady.
34. How are you? i'm okay.
35. Eye color? pale green
36. Do you wear contacts? no.
37. Siblings? 2 sisters and one step-sister.
38. Favorite month? april. i'm traveling less and the weather is getting nice.
39. Favorite food? chipotle black bean soft tacos.
40. Last movie you watched? pornstar: the legend of ron jeremy
41. Favorite day of the year? valentine's day/our anniversary
42. Are you too shy to ask someone out? probably.
44. Relationships or one night stands? relationships
45. Who is most likely to respond? i have no idea. i'm surprised i responded.
46. Who is least likely to respond? everybody is busy i know, so i'm not sure.
47. What book are you reading? the pig who sang to the moon: the emotional world of farm animals
48. Favorite decade? come on, now. the 80s.
49. What's a good word/phrase you would use to describe the person who sent this to you? this woman isn't afraid to speak her mind to get what she wants. i admire her determination and think her dancers are lucky kids to have her.
50. Last Movie seen at Theater? i can't remember -- i saw a lot of movies at camp with my staff. i miss doing that.