in a span of about two weeks, i've already:
- etched designs on two vases with etching cream
- restrung/created two bead necklaces, one beaded bracelet, and two beaded ponytail ties
- planted zinnias and phanero'ed all the weeds out of the back yard
- crafted a pda cover from felt
- fixed the ripped neck on this hilarious vintage dance t-shirt i have
- designed a t-shirt for my maternal family's second annual family reunion
- new sewing machine. seriously! there's a kick-ass one at target.
- new nikeids. i designed a red/orange/yellow pair to replace my worn green/black/silver ones.
- some very fine, pretty yarn. i wanna crochet a fake sweater/scarf/shawl like nicole kidman's character wore when she witnessed the wives "exercising".
- my cd i ordered to arrive! i ordered an obscure cd for use on this year's choreo project and it's taking forever. once i have that, i can quasi get started at least one some ideas for the routine.
i think things will change once i get out and get my butt to some camps. hate me all you want for saying it, but i'mma say it anyway:
i can't wait to see my dancer buddies and get in the mix!