now, if i could just get some veggie swedish meatballs...
i fired up treehugger today to discover more evidence that sweden is utopia. despite some facts about their health care and economy that can make your die-hard capitalist american turn a nose up in disdain, there's an idealism there that just makes me proud to be one-eighth swedish.
other reasons i love sweden:
- something like 100% literacy
- volvo's 'your concept car' designed by and for women
- beautiful furniture
- patronymic names are groovy
- the 'right of public access' law
- nudity is viewed as natural -- not always sexualized
- lots of really hot-looking people... naked!