can't. get. moving.
i can't get it together. i have had a stiff neck since friday and a sore throat since yesterday. to hold my head upright kills. i don't feel like working at all. to put a true emphasis on how little i want to do anything, i will employ the double-negative: i don't want to do nothing.
what do i kind of want to do if i had any drive at all?
- bake bran muffins
- lay on the couch and read all my magazines one after the other
- get a massage to fix my jacked-up neck and back
- wiggle my nose and blammo! have a clean house
- do something art-and-crafty
- restone my cell phone
- put songs on my ipod which i've had since december and never used yet
- work out
- take a nap underneath a pile of cats
instead, i will just sit here, staring blankly at my laptop.
someone help me. i'm stuck.